The GEM Method by Ton Greten
* Increase the awareness of your own movements and how these movements are placed in space and time.
* Recognise and Analyse the Form, Expression and Dynamic (F.E.D.) in dance.
* Manipulate the repeated patterns in your dance.
* Use your personality to create a choreography or dance.
* How to recognise your movement from ‘FORM A to FORM B’
* As long as dancers, teachers and choreographers use the same GEM terminology, one can prevent discussions and the mutual set goal is reached quicker.
* The use of the F.E.D.-elements differs per person. This makes The GEM Method in dance so unique and usable for all choreographers, teachers and dancers.
ChoreoMaker is a fast, easy and extremely powerful App for tablet and phones, which allows every choreographer and dancer to visualize, integrate and rehearse their work. ChoreoMaker has been specifically designed to support and match your transitions to specific moments in the music for a seamless performance. Choreographers, dancers, trainers, coaches, and directors can visualize what the routine will look like before they present it to their performers. It supports creating choreographies for solo, couples, groups and formations up to 100 dancers.